What we offer
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction
- Anger Management
- Child Loss
- Children’s Therapy/Play Therapy
- Domestic Violence
- Dual Diagnosis
- Emotional Disturbance
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Self Harm
- Veterans/First Responder Issues
- Couple’s Sessions
- Psychotherapeutic Yoga
- Group session benefits include lower cost, feedback and more support from peers in similar situations
- Eating Disorders
$50 Registration fee
$25 Per session
90 minute session
Trauma and Recovery
Family and Addiction
Fear and Anxiety
Psychotherapeutic Yoga Groups:
$15 Per 50 minute session
$130 50 minute session
Sliding scale available upon request.
Group packages available.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Accepted
United Health Care Accepted
$130 90 minute session
Couples come to work together on their own difficulties in a non-judgmental environment; while growing individually, this helps foster a more supportive and loving relationship.
When do I actually need a therapist?
Signs that you could benefit from therapy include:
- Your emotions will not stabilize
- Feelings of being alone or lack of support
- Coping the way you normally do is not sufficient anymore
- Difficulty concentration and getting your work done
- You are not able to function the way your used to or want to
- Negative symptoms that you cannot manage
- You have difficulty gaining acceptance with a certain issue
- You have difficulty behaving or thinking the way you want to
- You have difficulty with just being who you really are
For more information visit Mental Health America.
When do I need medication?
Everyone is different and not all people need psychotropic medications. Some environmental, genetic, or biological factors predisposed people to having a mental health disorder. We will establish if medications are needed or not during your first few session. We will do this by means of practicing good life skills and coping habits. If this is unsuccessful we will need to refer you to your primary care provider or a psychiatrist to receive the appropriate medications to help stabilize your hormones so our therapy will be more effective. Medications can be a process so I am happy to work collaboratively with your provider to ensure your get the best service possible.
For more information visit the American Psychological Association.
Click one of the options below to take an online assessment: